duminică, 3 august 2008

Martina Topley Bird without making a comparison

My husband took me yesterday to see the Massive Attack concert but (as usual) my attention was draw by Martina.

That proves once again that art does not consider ierarchies, top 10's, notoriety, but only and only how a soul feels like while enjoying art.

There is no critisism at all addressed to Massive Attack - they were great, very complex music there. I just discovered that beyond any greatness and appreciation is how the public feels like.

My brain enjoyed Massive Attack, but my soul enjoyed Martina.

Despite the fact that now I grew up and I am what my public calls a 'business woman', I feel the need to take my camera, blow the dust on it and go out there and take a few shots.

I'll be back with more impressions.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu